Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Time for Lunch

Maybe it's those photos of the Weber Grill Restaurant, but now I'm hungry. Anyway, thought I'd check in before I break for lunch here in the home office suites of Peterson & Peterson. Samson is improving. I'm impressed and encouraged. Thanks for all your expressed empathy. The picture of Briana excavating her nose is CUTE. Beth - had to laugh at the "psycho parents" comment. A universal truth in education. I'm going to see "The Passion of the Christ" tomorrow night. Peer pressure from the grass roots publicity efforts finds me swimming along with the church crowd. Curious to hear public response and to see if ticket sales keep up with opening day results. Nervous about the brutality. May have to come home and watch Sound of Music before falling asleep to calm down. Looking forward to a low-key Academy Awards party on Sunday night (not at our house, though, since Glen will be gone). Won't get to see Mystic River by then, I don't think. So my sentimental selections are: Best Movie - Lord of the Rings, Best Actor - Johnny Depp, Best Actress - Diane Keaton, and that's it so far. Don't know if they are worthy...just picked what I like. Happy Billy Crystal is hosting. That and playing fashion critic are my favorite parts. I laugh everytime someone says in pre-game interviews--- "...and who are you wearing?" I think that's the line. Maybe it's what are you wearing? Whatever --- it's meaningless and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment