Sunday, February 08, 2004

Bicycling

Daniel Wilson told me this morning that he will ride in the 10th Annual LA Bike Tour with me on Sunday, March 7, 2004 at 6 AM.

Rob and I went on a nice 26 mile ride on Saturday and was asking me how severe the hills are in the Rosarito to Ensenada Ride. So, I wonder if he is thinking of riding with us next time. That ride is on April 17 and is 50 miles. The hills, by-the-way, are steep and long. As steep as going up Turnbull Canyon Rd. and at least twice, maybe 3 times, as long. If you check out their website they give some details on the route and the steepness.

So far Rob is planning to go for the trip [hey Rob--ride too!] and David said he'd like to go and ride. Also my friend Ken Brown is going--he is already registered. And, Bob Mendoza from church is thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment