Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sunday night for blogging

I would like to add Kevin Costner to the list of actors who, if not playing himself, every role is the same character.

Gods Must be Crazy I is also one of my all time favorites. I don't know that the actors had a lot of depth or could play any other parts, but that was not the point with this very orignal film. GMBC II did not take the story any further, just an ill fated attempt to build a franchise from the success of #1.

Lost in Translation lost me, not because of its complex plot, but because it failed to move me emotionally to empathize with the characters. I was thinking that a better title for that film would be "Jet Lag."

Note to printers of images: the resolution of the posted version of the picture must be rather low. I hope that there were other forms of the picture from all those cameras in play that evening. If someone wants a higher resolution version of that, or any, photo let me know so I can email it to you.

Note to Cindi: Try to remember your user name and password so you can blog some of those great thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment