Sunday, September 18, 2005

A weekend of birthdays

As Beth must have been winding down her birthday celebrations, a gathering at Harvard yard was beginning a celebration of Jeff Barneson's 49th birthday on Saturday morning.

The weekend of celebration included special recognition by the Harvard Graduate School Christian Fellowship on Saturday evening where Jeff serves as a chaplain and an open house on Sunday.

I have a photo of Jeff and Tara greeting and giving folks a tour of the house. I need to remember to take one of the boys, Zack and Ezra.

3 comments:

  1. Glen
    thanks for the pictures of Jeff and Tara. I don't think that I can forward these to Beverly Bangs. Could you send them to her? Thanks

    Her address is BVBangs@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel caught up on your cross continental social life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Picts Glen. What a wonderful, blessed weekend it was. Whew... I'm still tired!

    ReplyDelete