Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm Back...

Haven't blogged in a while. Start of school year has been demanding, and the inconvenience of my faithful 1998 G3 computer have given me bloggers-block. It is slow and labored, but every working. It is also located in my office. When I am there, I am usually working and don't find the time to blog. Now I have a new computer, and I even have it prior to a major old age crisis with my vintage Mac previously mentioned. I'm "wireless," now, too. Very convenient. Hooray for Apple's teacher discounts and specials. I guess we in this house need to just plan on replacing one of our computers (we own two...and have two on loan) every 2-3 years, since technology is advancing so fast. It is just hard for me to spend big amounts of money on anything besides travel, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. travel, yes! save that money. and by the way, we find that our pc's are outdated the moment we walk out of the store with them. mac seem to evolve slower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macs are more consumer friendly that way. When they offer more to begin with (just my biased opinion), it gives us some breathing room.

    ReplyDelete