Thursday, September 29, 2005

New things for my future

Today we found out from a press release that MEDA did not receive a grant award that we had applied for to fund then next 17 months of Capacity Parntership Project from the Department of Health and Human Services. This means that my position ends on October 14, 2005 since MEDA does not have any other work for someone in my geography.

My first choice next step is to be a free lance consultant specializing in governance for community and faith-based organziations--you can see my web site www.capactiypartnership.com and the corresponding Governance Consulting Blog. I have two clients right now with about 6 days worth of work. I am accepting referrals.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested to hear how this works out for you. It would be very distressing to be without a job, but I know you have known that to be a possibility for awhile.

    ReplyDelete