Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Feeder Fish

We are now the proud parents of feeder fish. On one fateful day they moved from BFC (Bottom of the Food Chain) to TFC (Top of, or really 2nd to the Top of, the Food Chain). I am ignoring the fact that there are only 4 of 10 left that I can see, but they will now come to the surface of the water when I add fish flakes to their environment. I am glad to be able to protect the least among us. Just hope the raccoons don't finish off the rest...That's the latest from Beth and Steve's Cat/Feeder Fish Ranch.

3 comments:

  1. Now Samson! That's NOT funny!! But, you always have an invitation to come up and try...

    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Samson I know would only like goldfish crackers. He's more of a kibble guy. Does the B & S Cat/Feeder Fish Ranck offer spa get-away weekends? Are you booked far in advance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all. Your more than welcome. We can send the brochure.

    ReplyDelete