Thursday, September 29, 2005

new things for my future too...

buddy, the turk who runs california grill here in whittier has been bugging me to work there lately. from what i hear, the money made by servers there is much greater than what i make at polly's. i'm considering his offer, as it might help me to get the blockbuster entirely out of my system. i think blockbuster will be like grains of sand after going to the beach, that still cling to you even after thorough showering. i will forever be vexed by that horrific eyesore of a video store. maybe that's dramatic. anyways, i was also thinking of doing some free-lance food serving. i also accept referrals.

p.s.-i wish you the best glen! best policy governator that i know...

4 comments:

  1. He Robage, thanks so much for the encouragement. Interestingly, Buddy-the-turk asked me about you when I was there for lunch yesterday. I told him how good you are! For reals dude! I hope you try it out. It would be close of you go to college up there and you'd see Cindi and me more often--not that we eat there that much. Ok, that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Let us know how things go as I might have to change my eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's to change. sounds like you've thought it out and it is worth a try. keep those options open and strive for your goals. it is closer to whittier college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buddy, the Turk? Sounds ominous.....

    ReplyDelete