Friday, July 30, 2004

Last Day in South Florida

If everything goes as planned, this will be my last day in South Florida. I will drive south to visit a client in Florida City--about half way to the Florida Keys from Miami. If things don’t go as planned, I don’t know what I’ll do. Find a Starbucks and order a venti!

Someday I will take the opportunity to keep on driving until I get to Key West. I will save that trip for a time when Cindi travels here with me.

Some of you know that I was taking a test last week that would qualify me for participation in the Policy Governance Academy with John and Miriam Carver. I received word yesterday that I have been accepted--I passed the test!

The weather here has been steamy. This is the low season for tourism because it is warm, humid and wet--lot's of rain. I am looking forward to a trip here in February 2005 with the board of directors. I will help facilitate a tour, along with the Vice President of North American Operations for the board members and their spouses. That should be fun. I have invited Cindi to come along with me on this trip.

I am looking forward to watching OLN on Sunday with Daniel--there is a Lance interview. Should be good.

P. S. I am looking for the promised matching muumuu images from the land of Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment