Sunday, July 18, 2004

Aitor Wins Tour Stage

Aitor Gonzalez (Fassa Bortolo) won Sunday's 14th stage of the Tour de France today after getting in a 10-man break and attacked 6 km from the finish (about 4 miles).  Voeckler retained the overall lead, and Lance is still 22 seconds behind, with no major moves by any of the overall threats.  Tomorrow (Monday) is a rest day.

As for Ivan Basso being on the podium in Paris, I was thinking of him being second (or third), but not first (because of Lance in the way).  It would be nice to be in the leader's jersey, but we'll see where my life takes me.

Why does blogger change so much? It's hard to figure out how to do things another way so much. I think I figured everything out, though.
 



1 comment:

  1. Your doing a good job with your posts. Don't let blogger issues keep you from posting.

    ReplyDelete