Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Where's Lance today?

It seems like whenever I turn on the OLN, hoping for a tidbit of news about cycling anywhere in the world, all I find are bullriders and fishing competition.

I have read that Lance has won the Tour de Georgia. I believe he will be competing in some other races before TdF. I am wondering what else is happening. Can anyone help us out a little bit here? What is the state of the pro cycling world? Post here to let us know.

(If anyone wants to, I can teach you how to make a hyperlink like the one above--that means you can click on it and it takes you to more information at another site.)

2 comments:

  1. I have been watching cycling every morning as I do paperwork, write and check e-mail/blog. I am really enjoying the Lance program. His apartment in europe was very inviting. Wonder if he rents it out. Also the segments on his relationship with Cheryl Crow and filming commercials showed different sides of him. I still know little about teams and individual riders, but Phil's commentary keeps me interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the Lance Chronicles show a couple of times--same show both times. I asume that they will be making new shows!?!

    I find the Cheryl Crow thing a bit obnoxious. Just because in his book, It's Not About the Bike there is so much about his first wife--I am not over her yet. Although, I wish Lance and Cheryl all the best.

    I have also seen a couple of minutes of the OLN coverage of races in the morning. I need to schedule my time better to get in on the tele and pay attention!

    ReplyDelete