Sunday, May 02, 2004

A hot, hot Sunday

It was really hot again today in Whittier. I think that the high was 110 degrees or more! Right now in Whittier this is the time and temperature:


Click for Whittier, California Forecast


UPDATE: So as a value added, you can easily check out the weather for several of the places represented by those who read and post to the PWWCR Family Blog. Did I miss anyone?

UPDATE [an hour later]: Ok, after about 3 tries with varying degrees of sucess, failure, sucess, failure, (repeat ad naseum). I think this weather listing is going to work. I was putting the HTML in the wrong place and blogger was producing errors. I have now moved it all to where I think they wanted me to put it in the first place. It seems to have responded correctly now for a few repetitions. We'll see how it goes. If it works--there should be several boxes with weather for various places on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment