Wednesday, May 26, 2004

My birthday in Philadelphia

Thanks to Cindi for the faxed birthday greeting that said: " Happy 25th Birthday! (May 25th--that is)." All of my colleagues have enjoyed that as I have shared it with them.

Thanks to Beth and Steve who sent an electronic brithday card. I tried to use their system to reply, but I lost my concentration somewhere along the way and never finished it--so thank you here on the blog.

Jane Remington gave me a call on my cell phone---what a nice surprise!

Our group of MEDA staff and affiliated programs, about 20 of us, had a dinner together on Monday evening and they made me stand up in the middle of the restaurant and sang to me.

So, I think the frenzy of birthday celebration has slowed down a little bit.

Note to Daniel: I have tried to respond to your email, but for some reason it did not work yet. I would be happy to show you how to make hypertext linkages using HTML. Maybe we could look at it together on Sunday if you guys are coming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment