Sunday, May 30, 2004

Lunch at Glen and Cindi's

It was a good lunch at Glen and Cindi's for Glen, Cindi, David, Steve, and Kyle's b-day party.
We called Steve on the phone to wish him and Kyle a happy birthday.

I saw some of the Giro d'Italia today. Cunego, Gilberto Simoni's young teammate won it.




(Cunego is the one in pink.)

Glen says I am responsible to get him and Steve caught up with the cycling world, but I get all my news from velonews.com (below), and my Cycle Sport magazines.

For the most up-to-date news, click this line

For his Tour de France preparation, Lance is doing well, and Jan Ullrich (his main challenger) is behind schedule with too much winter fat still. Perhaps this could really help Lance win. Beloki, another challenger for Lance, is not recovering from his nasty fall last year which broke 3 bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment