Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Furniture

A new piece of furniture arrived on Saturday. An apothacary chest and big ol' mirror. I am really happy about that. It is fun to design our home little by little. I really like how it fits in the spot we picked for it and with how it looked. I'll ask Glen to blog a photo of our newly designed "entry wall." We did not even have to assemble it! It makes me feel like a grown-up, as we move past what we brought into our marriage from apartment life. It is looking like a high class place in the living room. So I'll start acting respectable.

UPDATE:

P1010038

3 comments:

  1. Does this chest need a "blue egg" to set it off? I can envision it now, this lovely chest with a large mirror reflecting the beautiful luster of the blue egg. What a vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand corrected, Beth told me "green egg". The vision is still beautiful. Maybe off set with a slice of canadian bacon. You know green egg and ham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds tantamount to a confession of possession. Even if you can’t remember the color—good cover.

    ReplyDelete