Monday, March 14, 2005

Welcome Back, Daniel & Mom Pete

Daniel...hope you feel better soon. So the trip was better than school? As a teacher, I sighed to read that. Yet, I know it to be true. Actually, trips are better than working, too. So stay in school, do well, to earn a respectable living...and travel! That's what I say.

Mom Pete'...we'll have to see your photos and hear more stories later. Glad you did well and enjoyed the experience.

Samson-2 is healing. We are monitoring him, which is not always possible (anyone want the 10:00pm-6:00am shift?) to keep him from excessive licking.

My mom started chemo this morning, if all went according to plan. Can't wait to hear how it went/is going.

Glen and I had a quiet weekend. Enjoyed the fire on the cloudy,cool Sunday afternoon and listened to jazz. Watched many episodes of vintage M.A.S.H. on DVD. I find them interesting and stories nicely told of a time I don't remember, and yet issues of war transcend the decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment