Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Car Dealers' Dream Family

What's going on? Are we at that stage in life when our cars are aged and paid for? It appeared for several in the family that certain signs made it clear that it was time to make a change. Dick & Jane/Mom & Dad got a car in February out of necessity. Then Rob got a car out of necessity. Then Doris/Mom got a car on Monday out of necessity. It's a car shopping frenzy! Sounds like everyone got a good deal and find the joy of something reliable a big benefit. So, congrats to everyone on their new wheels. Now, if I could just keep mine clean...you know, with all this rain and all.

3 comments:

  1. So where are the pictures. We could do a whole photo journal on autos of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see the pictures, too. We could include the lovely blue Mazda. I LOVE that car. Hope everyone feels great driving dependable "wheels".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for 1 feel great. Will be nice using gasoline instead of water. It couldn't have been a better experience for me thanks to Glen's expert assistance. I hope I have the opportunity to drive up to P-ville to see how it handles the Grapevine. More later.

    ReplyDelete