Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I know I'm not doping

Tuesday I went up to Angeles Crest Hwy (CA State Route 2) from La Cañada Flintridge (at about 1500') to Cloudburst Summit, just over 7000'. The air was quite nice when I stopped to rest at that particular peak, with pine trees galore, holding the rocks together, but coming down, I was shaking from the cool air coming at me (or vice versa?) at 35 mph. After descending to 6000' however, I was much warmer. In all, I rode 133.5 miles yesterday--but not to worry, half of it was downhill! Maybe I can go all the way to Wrightwood sometime.

5 comments:

  1. Did someone say dope? I think he is sleeping in the kitchen in a cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the USADA website for controlled substances like Clif Bars and Fig Newtons. J/K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Dan! I think it would take me riding like three weeks to go that far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to go Daniel. I am a chase car kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are unbelievable, mountain goat man! That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete