Friday, November 11, 2005

Weekend Plans

Today is a holiday for us school teachers. After the election for new schol board members this Tuesday past, a new board member whom I supported stopped by to pick up her sign that has been in my yard. Too late, I already threw it away. I'll owe her one in 4 years.....New things to come, hopefully, in the PUSD.

Tomorrow afternoon Don and Nille Taylor will be here with Nille's sister Suse from Denmark and daughter-in-law Erica from Sacramento. It will be good to see them again!

Sunday afternoon we are going to the Crest Theatre to see "The Squid and the Whale". It is finally here in our area. Have a great story about Rob and the Crest Theatre...just ask him. (Sorry, Rob. Love, Mom)

Last night I got a call from Lance Hayman. He is here for a short time before heading back to Iraq. Hard to imagine the little guy over there. Pray for our troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment