Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Derailleur Hanger

For a lack of this part, I am not able to ride this week. Ernest from G's has ordered two of these for me so that I will have a spare. Sad, having some time, but no bicycle.



On the good side, this part, is designed to break so that your frame or your derailleur don't break. That's what Mr. Earnest told me, so I believe him. I am supposed to call him Wednesday to see if it came in.

In times like this it is also good to know Matt Biskup. He's the undisputed King of Derailleur Hangers and has derailleurhanger.com. Next time we'll all know.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are longing for a bike ride. Keep your chin up! Now I know so much about something I never cared about before. Perhaps it will be useful next time I'm on Jeopardy. Bike Parts for $500, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "derailleur" always sounded to me like something that would derail you while bicycling. Not a positive thought.

    ReplyDelete