Saturday, November 26, 2005

27 miles today [and an update on the deraileur hanger]

I went out for a ride today and went south on the river trail so I would have the wind at my back on the way home this time. Nice plan. Didn't work. When I turned around after eating my sandwhich at Liberty Park, I faced a wall of wind in my face. A couple of gusts tried to push me off the trail. By the time I got back to Whittier the wind was less intense. It was a nice day to be out in the sunshine.

UPDATE-- I went ahead and ordered my deraileur hanger from the deraileurhanger.com thing. It came, I am riding, all is well. Ernest at G's is still trying to figure out why he hasn't got the one he ordered for me. I guess when that one comes, I will have a back up.

1 comment:

  1. Another update. I saw Ernest at the grocery store yesterday. He called out to me--still can't figure out why the part didn't come yet. He is going to call me. I didn't tell him that I have one, I need another for back up any way.

    ReplyDelete