Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A ride out to Key Biscayne

It started with a big gray box on Sunday afternoon from the bike shop. I disassembled my bicycle Sunday evening, put it in the box, checked it in as luggage with Delta Airlines, wondered if it was on the plane all day, picked it up at the oversized luggage area in Fort Lauderdale, wheeled it out to the shuttle bus that goes to the car rental garage, put it in the trunk of the rental car, had the bellman help me with my luggage at the hotel, reassemble it in the room, and went for a short ride in the dark on Monday evening.

Then, this afternoon . . .



. . .I went out for a ride, about 14 miles out the causeway to Key Biscayne--several cyclist did the same route with me. It rained at the end. Was really pretty, sorry only one picture--but I was riding, not photographing.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I were there! Any place warm and bright. A good thing, though, I'm driving up to take Andrew out to dinner Friday afternoon. Alsways a bright spot for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had taken your bike. Looked like fun for your ride. I got dumped from the bloog site again due to lack of use but was able to be reinstated with your information from last time. Hope to see you soon

    Mom

    ReplyDelete