Monday, February 28, 2005

it's me again, rob. finally, david and i have gone ahead and gotten internet access at our apartment here in the glorious confines of the los olivos luxury apartments. glad to see lance will give it another go this summer. nice to see that this blogging habit has sustained for many of our family members. it has been confirmed by rene, the automotive wizard and all around charming guy, that my car will require a new transmission, along with a few major repairs to the engine where oil leaks like a faucet. lance better look out, since i've been getting a lot of bike riding in as my primary form of transportation. i might challenge his seventh consecutive title run. anywho, more later as interesting information arrives. pray for the safe return of those stuck in far off places. peace to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. How very nice to to see the robage verbage again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Rob. Good to see you back online again. Post your phone number for me. I copied it down when you left it for me but I can't locate that little slip of paper. Sign of older age I think...

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't post your phone number. You don't want to go public with it! Just give it to Paris Hilton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Rob it is great to have you back on the blog. Thanks for connecting again. I miss watching the Daily Show with you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete