Saturday, February 19, 2005

Indianapolis, Chicago and Peoria

The weather looks tolerable in Indianapolis as I post this. I will be there Monday through Thursday doing organizational assessments which is really kinda fun, but time consuming.


Click for Indianapolis, Indiana Forecast


Then back to Chicago to drive three hours to Peoria to meet a new organization for the first time.

Chicago's weather is looking kinda miserable for landing at ORD on Sunday.


Click for Chicago, Illinois Forecast


The snow advisory only lasts until noon on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I am on my way to Las Vegas on Wed. Will be there for an addictions and alcohol abuse conference. Lots of opportunity for field work. Beth joins me Friday night and we leave on Sunday. Not sure what the weather will be.

    ReplyDelete