Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Numbers from the vacation poll

Beth asked for the numbers from the other poll. Not as many, 11, voted on this one. I am not sure why no one voted for Uzbekistan--maybe I should have offered Tazjekistan since it is so much more of a tourist destination.

Hawaii  9% 1
Uzbekistan  0% 0
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico  9% 1
Siberia  9% 1
France (anywhere the T de F goes)  9% 1
Cozumel, Mexico  18% 2
Tuscany  18% 2
Greece during the summer Olympics  0% 0
Austin, Texas  0% 0
Australia (Tour Down Under)  27% 3
11 votes total

If we really wanted to try for a family reunion on foregn soil, I would pick Mexico. There are some nice places that are easy enough to get to and perhaps our time-share would be an appropriate starting point for us all to stay. I would love to go to Australia, it is just so far to go. Maybe some day.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your offer. When we were in Hawaii there was a group who were holding a family reunion. They all had tee shirts with the family name, date and location on it. After my grandmother died my aunt and her daughters put together a family reunion in Bellingham Washington. They invited all of my grandmother's and grandfather's relatives. We spent a wonderful day together in a park. I was surprised at how many people showed up. I am glad that my relatives took the risk of sending out the invitations to so many people. It is probably the last time I will see most of them.

    ReplyDelete