Sunday, August 15, 2004

Note on Blog commercialization

From the comments on my previous post on Clif Bars, is seems like there may be some confusion. I will let Rob and Beth work out their own duel o' typos as they wish.

In the meantime, I have signed up as an affiliate at Amazon.com. So if anyone uses the links that I post to buy products from Amazon, I will get a very tiny comission that I will use to support my blogging habit--actually, I will pay the fee that will make the ad banner at the top of the page dissapear. But, mostly its just for fun. If you buy any product from Amazon, use one of the links on our page, go to your product, when you go to check out, remove the product you linked through, unless you want that. We'll see what happens.

Cindi thinks that either of these would be nicer than the Clif Bars (yes, they do spell it on one el, I don't know why--probably learned to write and read phonetically).



2 comments:

  1. Does that work for books and cd's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to use the link in the right column and go to anything you want. Let me know if you try it.

    ReplyDelete