Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Where in the world is Steve?

When is the Steve & Beth cross-the-ocean trip this summer? I lost track of the dates I had safely stored in my mental notebook. [Perhaps the answer belongs in an e-mail.] Gramma Pete is in West Virginia for a while visiting friends. She flew into North Carolina. Now there's a test for your American geography pursuits. Some of us will pull out a map to see why a North Carolina airport is convenient to West Virginia. And what could possibly be west in West Virginia...shouldn't it border Nevada or something?

2 comments:

  1. Shush, it is a secret. E-mail only, highly sensitive. Rob is the source. Hope he charges for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm back after 9 days visiting with Lorraine Albright in West Virginia. As Cindi said we landed in S Carolina and actually spent a lot of time in Virginia where Jaletta Albright Desmond lives and she and Lorraine sent greetings especially to my family who know her and to those who don"t actually know them but are closelly related to those they know. Did you'all get that? They live about 5 minutes apart and share the town name of Bluefield but the states are different. Taxes are less in Virginia but Lorraine couldn't find a town house there. We learned all about coal mining, millionaires and poverty and wonder what holds them together since coal mining stopped in 1947.

    Everytime I'm gone for awhile I loose something in the bloog and this is the only access I can find to write so hope B and S will read this and get me something from Wales. They may already have left that country. Took me awhile to read all the bloog and delete all the trah in my e-mail this morning,
    More later on the trip. Really glad that Audrey Albright and I were able to go.

    ReplyDelete