Thursday, June 23, 2005

Off Across the Pond

Sunday we are off to Great Britain. I promised Steve after France that the next time we went abroad I'd learn the language first...I'm only worried obout the Scottish thing. We watched "A Fond Kiss" last weekend and found the subtitles for the Scottish accent quite helpful. We are now bringing back something from Wales for Audrey and Shannon's sister Laurie, a stone from Scotland for my friend Claudia, and a tablecloth for Debbie from England. Any other requests?:-) It will be great once we get out of town. It's all those last minute details that get me.

2 comments:

  1. Last hour, day and week details, don't cha mean.....
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late to request a little souvi'? That's short for souvenir. Anyway, tea from England for Cindi, please. or a tea cup (please...not a mug!).

    ReplyDelete