Sunday, June 12, 2005

Web site sighted

There doesn't seem to be any new information, but there is a website for Tour of California www.tourofcalifornia.com.

AEG Cycling brings a unique week-long "rolling festival" through California. The event promises to become one of the nation's largest and most recognized annual cycling events. This international, Tour de France-style bicycle (stage) race will feature 15 professional cycling teams from around the world.

In addition to the core race, there will be numerous cultural festivals and recreational events in cities and towns across the state.

There is a press release and you can sign up for further information or to volunteer.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting excited. I hope it really happens and I get to see it. If I work really hard I might get into..... probably not going to ride in it. Maybe Daniel will.

    ReplyDelete