Friday, April 30, 2004

Ohio Vacation

Finally took time to check on the Bloog site. Guess I shouldn't take so much time off again as so much has changed. The Wilson "boys" and all the new pictures of all the young in the family, Sam and Brianna. I do have a question about the map that Steve put on. Are you going to be traveling on that map this summer?

I am so excited about the possible apportunity to go to Hawaii. I just didn't think it would happen so soon as Mary and Bill are definitely not able to go this year. Am still trusting that someone will say yes about being my traveling companion.

Did enjoy the updated pictures of Sam. I didn't really understand the conversation about cobblestone vs ather types of roads but then I don't understand a lot of things and it doesn't really bother me. I didn"t realize motorcycles were running while the bicycles were.

No comments:

Post a Comment