Friday, April 30, 2004

extra info

Doris, thanks for your questions. The map shows the different stages of the "le tour de france" bicycle race. It starts on July 3rd this year. A cable channel has a series of shows on Thursday that give background and detail leading up to this race. While watching it last week I saw bicycle racers on a section of cobblestones. Motorcycles that were filming the race fell in the way of some of the racers and disrupted the race. That is the picture that Glen posted.
The only trip Beth and I have planned is the one to Hawaii from July 26 to Aug 2. The American Psychological Association convention is from July 28 to Aug 1. One of my friends Kirk Schneider is getting an award for outstanding achievement as an independent psychologist. He also is talking about his new book on Awe and it's importance to our sense of well-being. I also want to talk to publishers about the two book projects that are important to me. One on the "art" of psychotherapy with children and the second on my understanding of Jim Bugental's teaching and writings. Jim is/was my mentor for two decades and I feel very strongly that his work has heavily influenced my work with all of my clients.
I am hopeful that you will find someone who will say "yes" and join us in Hawaii.
Thanks again for your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment