Friday, April 02, 2004

The little guy

I have always like Calvin. If he could only join the Kings and stir them up. Isn't there supposed to be "chevy" or "ford" under him. Oh, by the way Rob, we are expecting you to answer all the questions Kyle has about college. No pressure there but if he struggle's it will not be our fault. Besides there is not forgiveness for turning my son into a Dodger's hat wearing guy. E-mail any pictures you want on this site. I will post them for you. There has a be a way to post music so if you have a sound clip in the form of a wave file I would like to hear the song you mentioned. My funeral song is "Time to Say Goodbye" sung by Sarah Brightman. With all the trades I don't have a clue about who is on the Giants, except for that player who never used an illegal performance enhancing substance. The way the Kings are playing I will probably have more time to watch the RiverCats. And there is no giving up on anyone. ever. never. nada. though in those times I gave up on myself I was always greatful that others believed in me more than I believed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment