Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wish You Were Here...

If all goes well, click on the title to see a picture of the prime rib I came home with from Safeway this afternoon. Silly me, I told the butcher I needed enough for 8 - 10 with one of those being a 4 year old. She sent me off to do the rest of my shopping and I came back to this. Umm...looks like enough for 8 - 10 and 10 of their best friends, too. Wish you were all here! Enough for all!! Actually, you may see some of this if I bring leftovers.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is up-close-and-personal.

    Bring on the leftovers.

    We got home later than I thought I should call you back. Jane had a good day at the hospital today, they are getting her prepped for a colonoscopy. Should know tomorrow if the travel plans change or not. Docs think it could be a minor and fast healing thing. Feel free to call me on my cell number any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drama...as the picture "unfolded" layer by layer as it loaded. That is a chunk of meat. I'll double my cholesterol medicine just for looking at it!

    ReplyDelete