Friday, February 17, 2006

Coffee with Whittier City Council Candidate

Cindi and I would like to invite you to our house for coffee and dessert on Thursday, March 2, 2006 at 7 PM. We have invited Joe Vinatieri, a candidate for Whittier City Council to meet us and a few of our friends—including you. That is why we are inviting you. Joe has met some of my friends who are impressed with some things that Joe is saying and the fact that he is willing to listen to people in the community.

I would like to meet him, hear what he has to say, talk about the issues that I am concerned about, and have you as part of the process and conversation. We will serve coffee, tea, and some light dessert. I always make good coffee. I hope you like it, too. We can make decaffeinated and regular coffee.

I am not asking you to vote for anyone. I think it would be fun to meet a candidate and be a part of the conversation. We are not asking you for money; this is not a fundraiser.

If you’d like to be part of the conversation, let me know. Give me a call. I am looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you on Thursday, March 2.

1 comment: