Monday, May 09, 2005

What is up with this weather today? Gloomy in sunny Southern California. Snow in Tahoe. And 76 degrees in Akron? Just another crazy day in May.

We saw "The Interpreter," "Fever Pitch," (at theaters), and "Phantom of the Opera" (DVD rental) this weekend. I found all three enjoyable. Sean Penn did a good job again in "The Interpreter," a good suspenseful, intelligent, thoughtful work. Jimmy Fallon was entertaining in "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore. If I was a Boston Red Sox fan...or just a big baseball fan still, this would have been even more fun. I laughed throughout it and just got a kick out of the story. "Phantom" was good, too. Mini Driver cracked me up. The singers were good. Sets were good. Just wish I'd seen it on a bigger screen.

We are dialing up to connect to the internet today. Storm must have burned out our DSL connection last week. Ugh. The sluggishness of it all. Back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment