Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Moon Phase and Andrew Sighting

Glen -- I like the moon phase addition to the side bar. Very cool! Thanks for adding that to the blog. Cynthia, my given name, was the Greek goddess of the moon...so I connect to that heavenly body at some level.

I wanted to share that we spent some time with dear nephew Andrew on Sunday in Placerville. We all ate Mexican food and chatted away. He looks good and tall! He seems content, level-headed, focused, and responsible/dependable in the work world. I guess that's what I look for as an aunt. It's curious to be in the role of older relative watching the growth and maturing of the younger generation. Not quite clear on how to best be involved and supportive, without dictating my preferences on life. Often, that makes me withdraw somewhat, play it safe. Anyway, I just really enjoyed seeing Andrew and giving him a big hug. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment