Thursday, June 10, 2004

Tornado Watch and email restrictions

Tonight in Chicagoland the lead news story is a tornado watch and flood warnings. One tornado has been sighted south of here. I am in the town of Boomingdale, Illinois. Just gentle rain out my window.

Regarding email. I have set up a new service on my email. In order to reduce the number of unsolicited emails (SPAM) that I receive, I am trying out a system that onlyl allows those who I proactively allow to send. I think I have allowed everyone who regularly read this blog. Thanks Steve for your patience, you are now allowed to send to my account. It is not uncommon that I have to hit the delete button 50 or more times in a day for emails that I do not want. Please let me know if I have inadvertantly not allowed your eagerly anticipated and appreciated emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment