Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tour Of California News

I'm sure everyone who cares got the same e-mail that I got, but in case you missed the announcment."Discovery Channel team will be back including Levi Leipheimer and George Hincapie. CSC will be back and likely be armed with David Zabriskie and Bobby Julich. Also coming back is the powerhouse Predictor-Lotto (formerly known as Davitamon-Lotto) squad that features Cadel Evans, "Fast" Fred Rodriguez, and Chris Horner." I enjoy the Christmas season so much, and it is always a bit of a let down when it ends. Now I have something fun to look forward to with the Tour of California to ease the pain of Christmas ending.

1 comment:

  1. put my money on "fast" fred rodriguez. i just have a feeling that he might be fast. i'm looking forward to april, the "cruelest" month for this: http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=la&m=4&y=2007

    ReplyDelete