Everyone goes to a muster station before we leave the port. We were assigned to station #11.
Lot's of jokes about the ketchup drill that came much later.
1. vti to bring together a group of soldiers or the members of a crew for a particular reason, for example, inspection, or assemble in this way
2. vt to gather people or things together for a particular reason
3. vt to summon up something such as strength or courage that will help in doing something
1. a gathering of soldiers or a crew for a particular reason, for example, inspection
2. See muster roll
3. any gathering of people or collection of things
Encarta® World English Dictionary © 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.