Saturday, August 19, 2006

Since You Aksed...

Peterson-Weaver-Wilson-Curtin-Remington (et al) Family Blog Since Rob asked what's up with the rest of us, I will respond. Right now I am sitting in the El Dorado Arts Council office for the traditional 3rd Saturday Art Walk event in downtown P'Ville. A few of us share this responsibility with our Program Administrator who is currently in Malibu for some art/film festival thing in Malibu. The other board member who is supposed to be here with me has not shown up, which is fine since no one has come in and I have time to check the Blog, etc. I even brought a book to read. Steve and Kyle went to a River Cats baseball game. The reason we have the office open one Saturday a month is that we show member artists' work for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment