Thursday, June 01, 2006

retarred streets. (say it out loud)

i've been riding my bike a whole lot lately. i realized my recreational bicycle from target would not hold up to the amount of trail riding i've been doing pretty much daily up in turnbull canyon, so i bought a more durable mountain bike. it's a trek. it feels really awesome.

it was nice to see my relatives this past week, and have three gatherings at glen and cindi's backyard bistro, although, after a week that featured a whirlwind trip to king's canyon to see my eldest brother, then a wedding in monterey, followed by various graduations, funerals, final exams, birthdays, three day weekends and all the other fun family stuff of last week, i can say that i began to feel a bit "partied out."

i started growing a mustache, because they won't let me grow a beard at polly's. i'll show them, by growing a ridiculous mustache, that many have casually commented that it makes me look french. pass the freedom fries. peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Three day weekends sure make the next week go fast. I enjoyed the gatherings, too. Glad for your new good bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass those fries:

    Which bike did you get? What color?

    I sure enjoyed having you at my shindig on Saturday and again on Monday. Glad you could make it.

    ReplyDelete