Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snowing

Alright, having Blog difficulties...tried to publish a briliantly written essay on the snow that is falling once again, but it didn't happen. So, here goes...it's snowing again..little if no chance for a second snow day this year...pretty stuff but not looking forward to driving in it nor dealing with the few students who show up tomorrow that need to "go to the bathroom," aka go outside to get wet and cold in the snow and then want me to do something about it...and, yes, I am a fan of the ellipses:-)

3 comments:

  1. I am a fan, too...of snow and of the elipses...I love it when the earth passes in front of the sun...huh? Anyway, another snow in Placerville. Crazy winter. They should have another snow day. That's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email Dave Freeman at dfreeman@pusd.k12 ca.us to vote for another Snow Day!! Yes, that is something for everyonw to get behind...forget W and the governatr and everyone else...though I did put all child friendly videos in my car already to use up some time tomorrow with those students who show up, and whose parents don't want to spend the day with them either.

    The best ;part of the week, truly, was tha CRASH wn Best Picture at the Academy Awards!!! YES!!! Saturday our new windows will be delivered, which will take a close second...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Crash" - maybe we will rent it tonight. Interested in seeing it.

    How do snow days figure in to "No Child Left Behind?" I wish I was a Snow Child, Left Behind to play in it.

    ReplyDelete