Sunday, July 31, 2005

Massive Photo Archive

Because our travel photos form a massive photo archive I am unable to post them "all". When your an expert a photographer as I must admit I am, one must exhibit every single frame and subsequent edited version. I will have my archivist transport them to southern California in the near future. Beth is estimating a full showing lasting many hours. Of course all of you will be enchanted and in awe of this creative and finely executed collection. Individual photos will be available on a cash basis only. Save now for this premier event. Student discounts will be permitted.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, lots of popcorn I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn at a private screening of the archive???? and dogs???? Beth will arrive with the "simple" version, five minutes at the most, no concentration necessary.

    ReplyDelete