Monday, November 29, 2004

Christmas

After a month or so not blogging I found myself "dumped". Anyway after some trial and error I am finally back on and enjoying the pictures and articles from the family. I already typed this up but whatever happened I lost it so hope this isn't a duplicate.

I agree with the sentiments of Cindi about gift giving. And about the most important gift of all which is the gift of salvation from God the Father through His Son Jesus shed blood which covers our sins. What a great plan He had even when we were still sinners .

As far as my thoughts for myself I want consumables, ie nothing that I need to dust, store or find if I need it later. I found a rain guage, or an indoor outdoor thermometer at Target both under $5. Also would like a bath brush in rose, blue or white with a hook or lanyard to hang it with. Also found a couple books at the Family Christian Book store. "Alaska" by Tracie Peterson or "Ohio" by Dianne Chrisner. These are adventure stories about the settling of these areas. Gift certificates to Mervyns, Target, or Berean Book store would also be nice.


1 comment: