Sunday, May 07, 2006

Retirement

I just realized what I want to do after I retire. Spend May through July in Europe. That way I could follow the Tour de France, Tour de Swisse, and the Giro d'Italia. These races wind their way through some of the beautiful country in Europe. I now know a second person with a house in France, a relative of my friend Doug. They say where there is a will there is a way. Camera and blog in hand a great way to spend three months. Probably a little ahead of myself here since I can't afford to retire even if I was sitting on my couch all the time.

3 comments:

  1. i'm looking to enter in all of those races next year. i've begun my training riding my mountain bike up into turnbull canyon, and i'm pretty sure lance has signed on to team egoboost as my domestique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good retirement! Lance just visited his former teammate Paolo Savoldelli, who is looking like he'll win the Giro d'Italia (Lance said he would). Not very many people have that kind of money to retire on, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Rob enters the races I will have to travel and watch. Way to go Rob.
    It does sound like a good retirement Daniel. Maybe one of the teams needs a sports psychologist on staff. Your right not that many people have that kind of money to retire on.

    ReplyDelete