Sunday, August 14, 2005

per beth's request

my mom suggested that i tell her what i could use for my birthday, and of course the question of what i want for my birthday usually takes me off guard (especially in early august when my birthday is the last week of september) when it comes to thinking spur the moment about things that i want people to give me as a celebration for me existing in human form for another year. so, as she requested, here are some things i could use.

-a shaving razor. i've owned before, and thoroughly enjoyed the gillette brand "mach 3 turbo" system.
-a blender and some fruits. ie: bunch of bananas, oranges from the guy at the traffic light.
-giftcards for albertsons, ralph's, target, anywhere with food. (when i say anywhere, i exclude mcdonald's, because i like to pretend that it doesn't exist).
-argyle socks
-medium white t-shirts
-peace on earth. (there, ya happy now steve? now everyone thinks i'm a hippie...sheesh.)

if i can think of anything else, i'll post it, i guess.

take care everybody!

5 comments:

  1. what, I thought it was peace and love and other non-tangable sentiments. I have to reorient myself. Or, leave it to Beth to figure out... that sounds ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've given up hope on those intangibles, so that which is material will have to suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't give up hope, material things and suffice, but hope is important to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that as long as the basics are covered--it may be that ONLY the intangibles matter. Keep having faith everyone! That means you too Rob. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete