Sunday, October 10, 2004

Travel Plans

I will be travelling a lot in the next months.

On Friday, October 15, I plan to be near Portland, OR for the fiftieth birthday of an old friend, Dick Howard, whom I have seen only once since he moved there in the mid-seventies. Jeff Barneson and I are meeting there for the big event.


Click for Portland, Oregon Forecast


From Portland, I travel to Atalnta, GA for the one-week Policy Governance(r) Academy with John and Miriam Carver.

Click for Atlanta, Georgia Forecast


On Friday, October 22, Cindi flies to Atlanta using some of my frequent flyer miles to join me for the weekend.

We may drive to South Carolina--a state to which I have not yet traveled.

Sunday, Cindi flies home and I fly to Miami to visit with the CCF organizational clients there.

Click for Miami, Florida Forecast


Thursday, October 28, I return to Atlanta for the day for the CCDA annual conference. and finally back home the evening of October 28.

David Weaver called last weekend. He says he gets done with his job in the trees on October 15. I think he is putting out feelers to make plans to travel around to visit many of us.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. If the older Howards are still living please greet them from me. I haven't heard about them in a long time. We will need to get together sometime with you and Cindi to hear about your travels.

    ReplyDelete