Sunday, September 12, 2004

Five National Parks, Two Countries, 8 Days!

Hey, we're back. Even though I carried my computer with me the whole time, I didn't have the opportunity--read: didn't feel like it--to blog. Pictures: too many to count. We'll likely post a couple here and there. In the US we saw Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and the Grand Teton National Park. In Canada we went into Waterton Glacier National Park and Banff and Lake Louise.

There are a couple of weeks to go--September 25-- until Mexico and the Rosarito Ensenada bike ride. I think more of us should go--so far, I know Beth, Steve, Cindi and I are going. Daniel, talk to your mom. Let's see if we can't get you there to show us how this little 50 mile bike ride should be ridden.

I better get out and do some training rides myself. I'd like to finish. And, in less time than I took last year. I should have written it down but I think it was less than 3 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment