Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Beth's List

Hello,

I believe I have already told the person who is an official gift giver to me, but just in case, here is the Official List:

Beth only wants things that can be use up like candles or coffee (check her closets and the rest of her house to know why...)

OR

things that are beautiful and useful like dishes, plates, etc. in shades of blue, gold, or yellow...

ALSO

Donations to worthy causes such as the Muscular Dystrophy Association, churches, or the Society for the Prevention of Reproduction in the Poor White Trash Community (SPRPWTC). Yes, I made the last one up, but I couldn't help it after another day as a public school teacher in El Dorado County.

ACTUALLY

I am most looking forward to Christmas with all, or close to all, of my family.

Feliz Navidad,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment