Saturday, July 31, 2004

Where's Lance?

I was lonely this week. Glen was in Miami. OLN no longer offered any company to me. Daniel only stopped by briefly once. The Democratic Convention held only mild interest. And Sam II did not learn his "down" command, even though we practiced every day over and over. Thankfully, Rob was here, awaiting the start of school and helping me hunt down the mysterious, evasive bad smell in the refrigerator.

So, I worked a lot on getting photos in albums. I had a very good time. It is fun to get photos organized to retell the great stories, big and little of the year. Very fun for me. I've been leaving off most of the design to speed things up. The photos and words/writing tell the story, so nothing else is really needed. And it's been a good month for my Creative Memories business.

I will be traveling next week to Minneapolis, Minnesota to attend the annual national convention for Creative Memories. It is always a top-notch experience. This year, I will be taking the "plant tour" --- traveling to St. Cloud, MN to tour the headquarters. Should be interesting. I'll be home on Sunday morning with many of the new products introduced in hand. That fact is very exciting to some of my eager clients.

Does anyone want to go to the next local Sheryl Crow concert with me? Not just to see if Lance rides through. I do like her as a musician, too.

I got bicycle shoes and gloves. Now I hope to get the training wheels off my bike by the end of the summer. I was really inspired by LA.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see Cindi blogging again. I am home, so I hope she is not so lonely now.

    ReplyDelete